We're looking for Donation Champions!
Gift of Life Michigan wants to honor those who make a significant impact in the donation and transplant community, and we need your help.
We are planning the 2021 Gift of Life Champions Gala and looking for people who go above and beyond to support organ, tissue and eye donation. The gala, held virtually last year, is scheduled for Aug. 20, 2021 and is designed to honor the many champions who promote organ and tissue donation at each step in the process.
We’re are looking for nominees in the following categories:
- Secretary of State employee
- Community Partner
- Donation Storytelling
- First Responder
- Medical Examiner
- Funeral Director/Professional
- Donation Liaison
- Hospital Executive Leader
- Hospital PR/Marketing
- Hospital Spiritual Care
- Hospital Social Worker, Respiratory Therapist or Other
- Transplant Center Professional
- Multicultural Difference Maker
- Donor Hospital of the Year
- Legacy Award (Lifetime Achievement)
- Innovation Award
- Honoring Life Through Donation Award
If you know someone who has been a big supporter of organ and tissue donation in the last 18 months, please nominate them here.
Nominations are due by 5 p.m. on March 12, 2021.