March 22, 2023 12:00 am to 11:59 pm
Creating Comfort Blanket Events
In partnership with the Michigan Donor Family Council and the Donate Life Coalition of Michigan, help us make no-sew fleece blankets for newly grieving donor families to share comfort and love for those who give the greatest gifts of all.
Creating Comfort Blanket Event is co-hosted by the Michigan Donor Family Council and Donate Life Coalition of Michigan.
Help make heartfelt comfort blankets to bring comfort to new donor families who, in the midst of tremendous grief, have made the selfless decision to give the gifts of life and hope to others.
These are no-sew fleece blankets. No sewing or knitting experience required! If you can tie a knot, you can make a blanket.
Thanks to the Gift of Life Foundation, sponsors and attendees, more than 1,000 comfort blankets have been made since 2019!!!
Sponsorships are available and range from $25-$2000.
Please consider supporting this event so we can achieve our goal of creating 400 comfort blankets this year.
For sponsorship details contact:
Cathy Warren ([email protected]) or Marge Del Greco ([email protected])
- March 22, 5-7 p.m. – Dresch & Restrick Realtors – Keller Williams, Ann Arbor
- March 29, 5-9 p.m. – Radisson Southfield Detroit, Telegraph Road just south of I-696
- April 5, 5-8 p.m. – Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Flint, Flint
- April 13, 4-8 p.m. – Wolverines for Life (UM) – Michigan League’s Henderson Ballroom, Ann Arbor
- April – Gift of Life Michigan office