National Donate Life Blue & Green Day - Greek Challenge
Join the Greek Challenge and help your sorority or fraternity win the photo contest that supports organ, tissue and eye donation!
Friday, April 17, 2020 is National donate Life Blue & Green Day, part of national Donate Life Month. On that day Gift of Life MOTTEP is asking Greeks in Metro Detroit to share the message of organ and tissue donation with their membership, family, friends and the community at large. Take a photo in your blue and green, we upload it to the Gift of Life MOTTEP Facebook Page and the photo that receives the most "Likes" combined with bonus activity points wins a traveling trophy.
Register your group
Send the name of your organization, chapter, a contact name, email and phone number along with your photo (see details below) by Tuesday, April 14, 2020 to Tanya Smith.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | text: 313-600-3345 | office 313-875-9055
Register by March 10, 2020. and receive a toolkit and custom link for registering donors.
Like MOTTEP on Facebook
Your group and contact person must "Like" the Gift of Life MOTTEP Facebook Page - do that right away!
Take a photo of your group wearing blue and green
Wear your best blue and green apparel and show your support for organ, eye and tissue donation! Be sure to identify your group in the photo. Take the photo any time before the Tuesday, April 14, 2020 entry deadline.
- Your photo will be uploaded to the Gift of Life MOTTEP Facebook Page on Friday, April 17, 2020, at 8 a.m. Voting begins at this time and concludes on Sunday, April 19 at 11:59 p.m.
- No blue and green to wear? No problem! We can provide you with a Donate Life banner upon request.
- Your group's contact person will be tagged on the post and must share the photo from the Gift of Life MOTTEP Facebook Page for the votes to count.
A traveling trophy will be awarded to:
- The group whose photo gest the most "Likes" on the Gift of Life MOTTEP Facebook Page by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, April 19. Any bonus activity points will be added to your total.
- The group that registers the most new donors (minimum 30) to the Michigan Organ Donor Registry will receive Gift of Life MOTTEP polo shirts. (Only those in the photo will qualify.)
(Must be completed by Sunday, April 19 at 11:59 p.m.)
- 100 points for holding an educational session with sign-ups
- 200 points for hosting a movie night with sign-ups
Please contact Tanya Smith at office 313-875-9055 | cell 313-600-3345 | email email@example.com
Learn more about National Donate Life Blue & Green Day.