4th Annual "Greek" Challenge
It's time to save lives!
April is National Donate Life Month. Join us all month long for live videos online with the Divine Nine community sharing the important message of organ and tissue donation. The focus for the entire month is to encourage Greek membership, family, and friends to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Starting April 1 you can:
- Watch the Greek Campaign trophy transfer on Facebook!
- Register for the two Greek-led conversations at bit.ly/BGDivine9
Everyone, Get 1!
- For the entire month of April, encourage every Divine Nine member to invite others to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
- The chapter with the most newly registered donors (minimum of 30) will receive the traveling trophy and a Shinola wall clock!
- Use the registration links at the bottom of this page to sign up on the Donor Registry, so your Greek organization is credited properly.
Wednesday, April 7, 7:00 PM
- Divine Nine Conversation: What Gift of Life Means To Me! Hear personal testimonies from Divine Nine transplant recipients and donor family members.
- The replay of this livestream video can be seen on Facebook and YouTube.
- Register to attend and we'll send you a special gift packet in the mail, for free!
Thursday, April 8, 7:00 PM
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Inkster Chapter will host a special presentation called "Why Should People of Color Consider Organ Donation?"
- The LIVE conversation will be hosted on the Inkster Zeta's Facebook Page.
Friday, April 16 - Blue & Green Day from 12:00 AM -11:59 PM
- Wear your best blue and green apparel and show your support for organ, eye, and tissue donation.
- Take a selfie wearing blue and green and upload it to MOTTEP's Facebook and your own Instagram! Tag MOTTEP and use hashtags #2021MOTTEPGreek #BGDivine9 #SavingLives
- Use this picture frame with your Facebook profile picture (seen at right). Just click this link to get started: www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=446078793364086
Friday, April 30, 4:30 PM
- The chapter with the most new Donor Registry sign-ups (minimum of 30) will be announced LIVE on Facebook!
EVERYONE, including members of the Divine Nine, are encouraged to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry from April 1- April 30, 2021 as part of National Donate Life Month.
Posting on social media? Use hashtags #2021MOTTEPGreek #BGDivine9 #SavingLives
Have questions? Please contact Tanya Smith: office 313.875.9055, cell: 313.600.3345, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donor Registry Links:
Order of the Eastern Star
- Alpha Phi Alpha, Theta Zeta Lambda (Ann Arbor)
- Alpha Phi Alpha, Gamma Lambda (Detroit)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Epsilon Upsilon Lambda (Flint)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Eta Nu Lambda (Grand Rapids)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Kappa Delta Lambda (Lansing)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Iota Chi Lambda (Saginaw)
- Alpha Phi Alpha, Iota Rho Lambda (Pontiac)
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Detroit Alumnae
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Flint Alumnae
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Pontiac Alumni
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Ypsilanti Alumni
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Ann Arbor Alumni
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Lansing Alumni
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Southfield Alumni
- Omega Psi Phi, Nu Omega (Detroit)
- Omega Psi Phi, Tau Kappa Kappa (Southfield)
- Omega Psi Phi, Omicron Alpha Alpha (Pontiac)
- Omega Psi Phi, Omicron Rho (Flint)
- Phi Beta Sigma, Xi Beta Sigma (Detroit)
- Phi Beta Sigma, Alpha Alpha Beta Sigma (Detroit)
- Phi Beta Sigma, Nu Alpha Sigma (Southfield)
- Iota Phi Theta, Alpha Gamma Omega (Detroit)