Be part of an organization that literally saves lives!
Gift of Life Michigan is the state’s nonprofit, federally designated organ and tissue donation program. Our diverse, collaborative team works to save and improve lives through donation every day.
Our employees work with hospitals and transplant centers across the state and nation to fulfill the wishes of donors and the hopes of people in need of these life-saving gifts. We are proud to have over 200 professionals on staff including people with expertise in medicine, science, quality, communications, IT, social services, logistics, finance, administration and more.
This work is powerful and serious, joyful and inspiring – often in the same day. At Gift of Life Michigan, we support one another and we celebrate together. Our employees are passionate because they believe in – and witness firsthand – the impact of organ and tissue donation. Every day, we live our core values of being determined, compassionate and professional.
- Premium health care plan.
- Company-paid dental insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 403(b), the nonprofit equivalent of a 401(k) savings plan.
- Gift of Life contributes a percentage of gross monthly wages into a retirement account.
- Generous amount of PTO (personal time off).
- Flexible spending account with company match.
- Health Savings account.
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related studies after one year of full-time employment.
- Up to 16 hours of time off for community service each year.
- Longevity bonus.
Gift of Life Michigan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a workforce where diverse ideas and viewpoints are welcomed and encouraged, and we are committed to having a culture that is free of discrimination and harassment.
As of September 10, 2021, all Gift of Life Michigan staff are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or receive an approved exemption.
For more information about working at Gift of Life Michigan, visit us on LinkedIn. Contact our Talent Acquisition Team with questions about our openings or your application at email@example.com. Please note, if you have applied for a position, our team is diligently working to review applications and we will reach out to you if you have been selected as a candidate.