Guests will be warmly welcomed by Gift of Life staff, have the opportunity to meet our senior leadership team, and enjoy light refreshments with transplant recipients, donor family members, transplant professionals and other supporters.
Please join us at 9:30 AM. Our program will begin at 10:00. We will also offer guided tours by Gift of Life staff.
Points of interest on the tours will include:
- Donor Care Center/Transportation
- Family Services
- Call Center
- Hospital Development
- Communications/Community Outreach/MOTTEP
- Youth Programming
- Aftercare Services
- Histocompatibility Laboratory
- We ask that all of our guests monitor themselves for COVID symptoms, and stay home if they feel unwell.
- All guests are required to complete a health screening upon arrival.
- While Gift of Life Michigan does not require masks if fully vaccinated, we strongly recommend masking indoors.
- All unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask at our facility.
Gift of Life Michigan