Help Spread the Word
April is National Donate Life Month. Join us all month long for live videos online with the Divine Nine community sharing the important message of organ and tissue donation. The focus for the entire month is to encourage Greek membership, family, and friends to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Everyone, Get 1!
- For the entire month of April, encourage every Divine Nine member to invite others to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
- The chapter with the most newly registered donors (minimum of 30) will receive the traveling trophy and a Shinola wall clock!
- Use the registration links at the bottom of this page to sign up on the Donor Registry, so your Greek organization is credited properly.
Wednesday, April 7, 7:00 PM
- Divine Nine Conversation: What Gift of Life Means To Me! Hear personal testimonies from Divine Nine transplant recipients and donor family members.
- The replay of this livestream video can be seen on Facebook and YouTube.
- Register to attend and we'll send you a special gift packet in the mail, for free!
Thursday, April 8, 7:00 PM
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Inkster Chapter will host a special presentation called "Why Should People of Color Consider Organ Donation?"
- The LIVE conversation will be hosted on the Inkster Zeta's Facebook Page.
Friday, April 16 - Blue & Green Day from 12:00 AM -11:59 PM
- Wear your best blue and green apparel and show your support for organ, eye, and tissue donation.
- Take a selfie wearing blue and green and upload it to MOTTEP's Facebook and your own Instagram! Tag MOTTEP and use hashtags #2021MOTTEPGreek #BGDivine9 #SavingLives
- Use this picture frame with your Facebook profile picture. Just click this link to get started!
Friday, April 30, 4:30 PM
- The chapter with the most new Donor Registry sign-ups (minimum of 30) will be announced LIVE on Facebook!
To ensure your registration counts toward the challenge, select either "Fraternity", "Sorority", or "Order of the Eastern Star" from the dropdown menu, then select your chapter!
Join the REgistry!
EVERYONE, including members of the Divine Nine, are encouraged to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry from April 1- April 30, 2021 as part of National Donate Life Month.